2012 Rockin’ Sock Club
Today, Wednesday ( It’s Wednesday right?) January 4th at 1:00 pm PST our beloved Rockin’ Sock Club starts it’s 7th year and the sign-ups for that go live.
Here’s the link with all the particulars and the magic Register Here button.
Please scroll down to find the button. Again we will not be turning it on until 1:00 pm PST today.
If someone you love gifted you with a Rockin’ Sock Club Gift Certificate (Not to be confused with a regular Blue Moon Gift Certificate they are different.) you’ll find it waititng for you in your Rockin’ Sock Account.
1. Follow the link in the email you were sent. If you’re a new user, click Create new account. Skip the next step.
2. For a returning Notorious Sock Knitter and Rockin’ Sock Club member only, enter your username and password. (If you don’t remember your password, the system can resend you one to your email address associated with your account. If you’d prefer, we can reset your password via email, or you can call Paula to reset it over the phone. Please be patient with us if you choose to call. We have one line and will do our very best to get back to you as soon as possible.)
3. After you login, you will be on a page that says My Account. Your gift certificate will be listed there.
4. Click on Purchase (in the center at the top of the page), add a 2012 US or Canada or International Rockin’ Sock Club Membership (not another Gift Certificate!) to your cart and proceed to checkout. It will ask for your billing address. If desired, check the box to make it the same as your delivery address. After reading them please check the “I agree with the Terms of Service” box. At the bottom of the form, you should see the payment option for Gift Certificate beneath PayPal and Credit Card options. Select that and click Review Order button. Verify all your information is correct and click Submit Order button.
5. If you were given a gift certificate and your giver wanted it to be a surprise, they set up the account in their name so that you, the recipient, would not recieve an confirmation email, thus ruining the surprise. In order to redeem it now, here it what needs to happen:
It’s sort of convoluted, the giver purchases a new gift certificate with the old gift certificate info/account and has it sent to you, the actual recipient, this time around. The giver has an account associated with the gift certificate that they purchased, so they’ll need to log into that account and purchase a new gift certificate, then have it sent to the you, as the recipient this, time around. No money actually changes hands – it’s essentially just transferring the gift certificate from one account to another.
You can email or call us and we can help with this if need be. It is faster at this point if the giver of your certificate does this. We do hope that a drupal programmer will fix this aspect of this module before 2013.
Let us know if you have any troubles or questions we’re here to help.